Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer with SDR-IQ

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2008
      Hi Joe,

      You need only one soundcard for audio output, the input is done via the USB
      connection to the radio. Make sure that you have v.1.1 of CW Skimmer, v.1.0
      does not support SDR-IQ. The setup instructions are in the Help file, under
      Configuration / Radio / SDR-IQ.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2008
        Alex
        Thanks for the reply. I have V1.1 and I think I have everything set as
        per the help file for the SDR-IQ. I selected the SDR-IQ in the Hdwe
        type, I've tried all the sampling rates(my SDR-IQ is set at 150Khz BW)
        CW pitch is set at 700Hz on both Spectravue and CW Skimmer. The
        soundcard is showing already in the AudioI/O box, I have tried both MME
        and WDM for soundcard driver. The SDR-IQ is working fine and I
        downloaded the sample recording for CW skimmer and it worked fine. But
        trying to use it with the SDR-IQ, I dont get any display on CW SKIMMER
        and when I click on Start/Stop button on CW Skimmer I get the
        message "Unable to Create the SDR14X Object.
        Hope you can help I'm sure hoping I can get CW Skimmer going!!
        Thanks, Joe k0ivk
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2008
          Joe,

          Do not run SpectraVue when CW Skimmer is running in the SDR-IQ mode. Make
          sure that the dll is registered as described in the Help file.

          Please send your further messages to my direct email as most subscribers of
          this group are not interested in the details of your setup.