New rig files

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hello,

      I created the INI files for FT-990, IC-7800 and IC-706 MKIIG and uploaded
      them to the OmniRig web site (http://www.dxatlas.com/omnirig). These files
      require testing and possibly debugging.

      I am looking for volunteers who can do a full test of the new ini files. The
      complete list of rigs/files to test, the Beta Tester's Guide and testing
      tools are available at the OmniRig site.

      (OmniRig is a freeware transceiver control engine that is used, in
      particular, in Band Master).

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > Hi Alex,
      >
      > nice Software but didn t work with IC 7800 or IC 706 MK2G
      >
      > would be nice if you could integrate this Rigs.
      >

      > DXatlas, ionoprobe, hamcap are just working fine.
      >
      > 73,
      > Burkhard (Bucks)
    • Bucks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
        Hi Alex,

        tnx a lot, you are the man !!!!!!!

        learned this in the USA, hi hi

        IC-7800 is working !

        Tomorrow will check IC-706 MKIIG

        73, tnx

        Burkhard "Bucks" DM1FL

        http://www.dm1fl.de <http://www.dm1fl.de/>

        _____

        I created the INI files for FT-990, IC-7800 and IC-706 MKIIG and uploaded
        them to the OmniRig web site (http://www.dxatlas.com/omnirig). These files
        require testing and possibly debugging.

        I am looking for volunteers who can do a full test of the new ini files. The
        complete list of rigs/files to test, the Beta Tester's Guide and testing
        tools are available at the OmniRig site.

        (OmniRig is a freeware transceiver control engine that is used, in
        particular, in Band Master).

        73 Alex VE3NEA

        > Hi Alex,
        >
        > nice Software but didn t work with IC 7800 or IC 706 MK2G
        >
        > would be nice if you could integrate this Rigs.
        >

        > DXatlas, ionoprobe, hamcap are just working fine.
        >
        > 73,
        > Burkhard (Bucks)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ijh06h/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr