[dxatlas] Wide Softrock-IF mode?

  • rt_tclay
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2008
      I hope a feature can be added to allow seeing the full SoftRock
      bandwidth in "SoftRock-IF" mode (something like Softrock-IF-Wide
      mode). I currently use Skimmer connected to the IF of my K2 via a
      Softrock. To get the full 48 KHz I turn off CAT control and
      always park the K2 at a fixed freq. The center frequency is then
      entered by hand to get the spotted frequencies correct and must be
      changed manually if I change bands. Kind of a pain...

      Tor
      N4OGW