Re: [dxatlas] Re: Help Needed with Skimmer/Telnet

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9 6:59 PM
      Is that the Eltima Serial Splitter? I didn't realize it was that
      expensive. Still, not a bad fix if you can control the radio with either
      Skimmer or MM.

      73, Pete

    • rt_tclay
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11 9:32 AM
        I hope a feature can be added to allow seeing the full SoftRock
        bandwidth in "SoftRock-IF" mode (something like Softrock-IF-Wide
        mode). I currently use Skimmer connected to the IF of my K2 via a
        Softrock. To get the full 48 KHz I turn off CAT control and
        always park the K2 at a fixed freq. The center frequency is then
        entered by hand to get the spotted frequencies correct and must be
        changed manually if I change bands. Kind of a pain...

        Tor
        N4OGW