Re: [dxatlas] CWskimmer and wintest

  • ik7jwy
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2008

      > Hi Art,
      >
      > You should probably select the actual radio in the CAT settings of CW
      > Skimmer. Without CAT control, the program has difficulties assigning
      the
      > frequencies to the spots. Without frequencies, the spots cannot be
      placed on
      > the band map.
      >
      > 73 Alex VE3NEA

      HI Alex,
      I think it's a problem of wintest, as Pete N4ZR said (TNX Pete). In
      fact, I tried right now to do the same thing with N1MM logger and it
      runs well !
      I sent a message to the wintest mailing list.

      73 de IK7JWY Art
    • ik7jwy
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 15, 2008
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "ik7jwy" <engarturodaprile@...>
        wrote:

        > I sent a message to the wintest mailing list.

        HI,
        the problem has been fixed. In the development version 3.20 of wintest
        the Packet parser has been modified to comply with the CWSkimmer telnet
        pseudo-cluster syntax (the # char is now accepted).

        73 de IK7JWY Art
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 17, 2008
          Excellent!

          73, Pete N4ZR