Re: [dxatlas] Band Master

  • Garrett Brandt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2004
      Hi Alex:
      I'm still trying to get you the CAT command pages for the ft990 and ft847... Problem is I scaned them and they are really big ( 25 megs per page) and yahoo will not send... I'm going to have to find a way to shrink them. (even zipping them will not make them that small.. I'll look tonight to see if I can find a URL on the web with them.. I would FAX them to you uf yoou like, let me know.. ( if you do not want to give FAX number in open you can email me at duffydue@...
      tnx
      73's
      de
      aa0oi@...
      garrett

      "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA" <alshovk@...> wrote:
      Band Master is now officially released, it is available at
      http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster .

      Your comments are welcome.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Garrett Brandt / AA0OI

    • Bucks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2004
        Hi Alex,

        nice Software but didn t work with IC 7800 or IC 706 MK2G

        would be nice if you could integrate this Rigs.

        DXatlas, ionoprobe, hamcap are just working fine.

        73,

        Burkhard (Bucks)

        _____