Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer Audio Issues

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      What is the sound card or on-board sound component that you are using? I'm
      not familiar with the Signalink or whether it has an inboard sound
      card. Are you in 3 KHz radio mode, running Omnirig to control your radio?

      If you have had problems since day one, I would suspect your sound card's
      drivers. You might try the MME driver (on the Audio tab under
      View|Settings and see if it's any happier. It is also quite possible to
      have conflicts between Skimmer and other sound card apps that you may have
      running. For example, my sound card will not play back .wav files -
      including online streaming audio - while Skimmer is feeding its Line In port.

      73, Pete N4ZR