Ham software announcements

  • Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 4:36 AM
      Hi all,

      I have noticed that there has been an amount of activity here regarding
      ham software and I would like to invite you all, to use the Ham-Software
      mailing list for the purposes of announcing new software or updates as
      well as asking the current subscribers what software they recommend for
      an activity.

      you can visit the group at:

      As the moderator, I check all the wannabe subscribers after sending them
      a request for information. The list is a low volume list so come along
      and enjoy the odd announcement from me or ask your fellow amateurs what
      software they are using.

      73 de ZR1HPC
      Hylton
      (Ham-Software moderator)