Band Master

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27 9:02 AM
      Band Master is now officially released, it is available at
      http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster .

      Your comments are welcome.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Garrett Brandt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27 4:30 PM
        Hi Alex:
        I'm still trying to get you the CAT command pages for the ft990 and ft847... Problem is I scaned them and they are really big ( 25 megs per page) and yahoo will not send... I'm going to have to find a way to shrink them. (even zipping them will not make them that small.. I'll look tonight to see if I can find a URL on the web with them.. I would FAX them to you uf yoou like, let me know.. ( if you do not want to give FAX number in open you can email me at duffydue@...
        tnx
        73's
        de
        aa0oi@...
        garrett

        "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA" <alshovk@...> wrote:
        Band Master is now officially released, it is available at
        http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster .

        Your comments are welcome.

        73 Alex VE3NEA

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Garrett Brandt / AA0OI

      • Bucks
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28 3:34 AM
          Hi Alex,

          nice Software but didn t work with IC 7800 or IC 706 MK2G

          would be nice if you could integrate this Rigs.

          DXatlas, ionoprobe, hamcap are just working fine.

          73,

          Burkhard (Bucks)

          _____