Re: [dxatlas] Grid Squares.

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16 7:39 AM
      Hi Terry,

      DX Atlas decides automatically whether to display 2-char or 4-char grid
      squares based on the zoom level. To see 4-char squares, just zoom in.

      Hi can i ask for help please?.
      I understand that it is possible to show the grid squares on DX Atlas
      as 2 or 4 characters - i am able to display the 2 characters no problem
      eg IO however i would like to display the 4 character eg IO93 can
      anyone tell me how to dod this please.

      Many Thanks and 73es.

      Terry.
    • terry
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16 7:53 AM
        That's great Alex, thank you - now done it - just one more question please
        -- is it possible to get DX Atlas to remember its zoom position upon
        software close down without having to zoom every time she is re started.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16 7:58 AM
          Settings / General / Restore Zoom.

          Terry, If you want an answer from me, please email me directly. This group
          is for user-to-user communication, everything you post here is delivered to
          all subscribers.

          73 Alex VE3NEA