Grid Squares.

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008
      Hi can i ask for help please?.
      I understand that it is possible to show the grid squares on DX Atlas
      as 2 or 4 characters - i am able to display the 2 characters no problem
      eg IO however i would like to display the 4 character eg IO93 can
      anyone tell me how to dod this please.

      Many Thanks and 73es.

      Terry.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008
        Hi Terry,

        DX Atlas decides automatically whether to display 2-char or 4-char grid
        squares based on the zoom level. To see 4-char squares, just zoom in.

        Hi can i ask for help please?.
        I understand that it is possible to show the grid squares on DX Atlas
        as 2 or 4 characters - i am able to display the 2 characters no problem
        eg IO however i would like to display the 4 character eg IO93 can
        anyone tell me how to dod this please.

        Many Thanks and 73es.

        Terry.
      • terry
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008
          That's great Alex, thank you - now done it - just one more question please
          -- is it possible to get DX Atlas to remember its zoom position upon
          software close down without having to zoom every time she is re started.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008
            Settings / General / Restore Zoom.

            Terry, If you want an answer from me, please email me directly. This group
            is for user-to-user communication, everything you post here is delivered to
            all subscribers.

            73 Alex VE3NEA