HamCAP web page gif directoty

  • g7kse
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2008
      I am going to put the data from HamCAP on my web page but I use
      wordpress and it's caused a bit of a problem with Faros which I
      managed to solve but the question is can I specify in your script
      where to look for the gifs?

      I'd like them just to sit in in a folder in my public html area and
      I'd like to direct the script to look for them there instead of in the
      same directory

      any help much appreciated

      Alex, g7kse