Re: [dxatlas] DXAtlas Registration Key

  • NN8L
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
      For my really important stuff, I use a program called backup4all. I have two separate backups set up. One goes to my flash drive, and the other to an ftp site. I have it running every morning about 4am. It only backs up changed files, so the backups are pretty quick.

      Hal
      NN8L

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
        Hi.
        I always save reg details to a cd / dvd as well as uploading them to a
        password protected folder on or in my web space.

        73es.

        Terry.

        To paraphrase someone, "it depends on what you mean by always." Check out
        this link http://www.pcguide.com/ref/fdd/confReliability-c.html The mean
        time to failure of a written-at-home floppy is low. Better to write to a
        $0.15 CD-but a lot of them are not long-lived either.

        As the floppy has faded way, the mean time to failure has faded away too as
        producers have cheapened the processing.

        YMMV

        73

        Bob W2WG

        Recent Activity