Re: [dxatlas] DXAtlas Registration Key

  • Geoff Anderson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
      Scan your registry and look in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Afreet\DxAtlas.
      You will find your registration code in there.

      73 de Geoff
      G3NPA
      Geoff.Anderson@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
        Mark:
        I save all registration keys on a 3 1/2 floppy. then you'll always have a copy.

        Garrett / AA0OI

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
          To paraphrase someone, "it depends on what you mean by always." Check out
          this link http://www.pcguide.com/ref/fdd/confReliability-c.html The mean
          time to failure of a written-at-home floppy is low. Better to write to a
          $0.15 CD-but a lot of them are not long-lived either.

          As the floppy has faded way, the mean time to failure has faded away too as
          producers have cheapened the processing.

          YMMV

          73

          Bob W2WG

          _____

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
            For my really important stuff, I use a program called backup4all. I have two separate backups set up. One goes to my flash drive, and the other to an ftp site. I have it running every morning about 4am. It only backs up changed files, so the backups are pretty quick.

            Hal
            NN8L

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
              Hi.
              I always save reg details to a cd / dvd as well as uploading them to a
              password protected folder on or in my web space.

              73es.

              Terry.

              To paraphrase someone, "it depends on what you mean by always." Check out
              this link http://www.pcguide.com/ref/fdd/confReliability-c.html The mean
              time to failure of a written-at-home floppy is low. Better to write to a
              $0.15 CD-but a lot of them are not long-lived either.

              As the floppy has faded way, the mean time to failure has faded away too as
              producers have cheapened the processing.

              YMMV

              73

              Bob W2WG

              Recent Activity