Re: [dxatlas] DXAtlas Registration Key

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
      Mark, Alex should be able to help you with this. He has a couple of
      times for me! Send him an email to his personal address and he will
      likely respond to you privately with the needed info.

      Bruce, K2BET
      ------------------------

      Mark Blanton wrote:

      > I need to move my DXAtlas installation from one computer to another.
      > Is there any way to recover the registration key? I no longer have the
      > email with that info.
      >
      > Mark, WC5M

      > http://www.eset.com
    • Geoff Anderson
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
        Scan your registry and look in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Afreet\DxAtlas.
        You will find your registration code in there.

        73 de Geoff
        G3NPA
        Geoff.Anderson@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
          Mark:
          I save all registration keys on a 3 1/2 floppy. then you'll always have a copy.

          Garrett / AA0OI

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
            To paraphrase someone, "it depends on what you mean by always." Check out
            this link http://www.pcguide.com/ref/fdd/confReliability-c.html The mean
            time to failure of a written-at-home floppy is low. Better to write to a
            $0.15 CD-but a lot of them are not long-lived either.

            As the floppy has faded way, the mean time to failure has faded away too as
            producers have cheapened the processing.

            YMMV

            73

            Bob W2WG

            _____

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
              For my really important stuff, I use a program called backup4all. I have two separate backups set up. One goes to my flash drive, and the other to an ftp site. I have it running every morning about 4am. It only backs up changed files, so the backups are pretty quick.

              Hal
              NN8L

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
                Hi.
                I always save reg details to a cd / dvd as well as uploading them to a
                password protected folder on or in my web space.

                73es.

                Terry.

                To paraphrase someone, "it depends on what you mean by always." Check out
                this link http://www.pcguide.com/ref/fdd/confReliability-c.html The mean
                time to failure of a written-at-home floppy is low. Better to write to a
                $0.15 CD-but a lot of them are not long-lived either.

                As the floppy has faded way, the mean time to failure has faded away too as
                producers have cheapened the processing.

                YMMV

                73

                Bob W2WG

                Recent Activity