DXAtlas Registration Key

  • Mark Blanton
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
      I need to move my DXAtlas installation from one computer to another.
      Is there any way to recover the registration key? I no longer have the
      email with that info.

      Mark, WC5M
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
        Mark, Alex should be able to help you with this. He has a couple of
        times for me! Send him an email to his personal address and he will
        likely respond to you privately with the needed info.

        Bruce, K2BET
        ------------------------

        Mark Blanton wrote:

        > I need to move my DXAtlas installation from one computer to another.
        > Is there any way to recover the registration key? I no longer have the
        > email with that info.
        >
        > Mark, WC5M

        > http://www.eset.com
      • Geoff Anderson
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
          Scan your registry and look in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Afreet\DxAtlas.
          You will find your registration code in there.

          73 de Geoff
          G3NPA
          Geoff.Anderson@...

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
            Mark:
            I save all registration keys on a 3 1/2 floppy. then you'll always have a copy.

            Garrett / AA0OI

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
              To paraphrase someone, "it depends on what you mean by always." Check out
              this link http://www.pcguide.com/ref/fdd/confReliability-c.html The mean
              time to failure of a written-at-home floppy is low. Better to write to a
              $0.15 CD-but a lot of them are not long-lived either.

              As the floppy has faded way, the mean time to failure has faded away too as
              producers have cheapened the processing.

              YMMV

              73

              Bob W2WG

              _____

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
                For my really important stuff, I use a program called backup4all. I have two separate backups set up. One goes to my flash drive, and the other to an ftp site. I have it running every morning about 4am. It only backs up changed files, so the backups are pretty quick.

                Hal
                NN8L

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
                  Hi.
                  I always save reg details to a cd / dvd as well as uploading them to a
                  password protected folder on or in my web space.

                  73es.

                  Terry.

                  To paraphrase someone, "it depends on what you mean by always." Check out
                  this link http://www.pcguide.com/ref/fdd/confReliability-c.html The mean
                  time to failure of a written-at-home floppy is low. Better to write to a
                  $0.15 CD-but a lot of them are not long-lived either.

                  As the floppy has faded way, the mean time to failure has faded away too as
                  producers have cheapened the processing.

                  YMMV

                  73

                  Bob W2WG

                  Recent Activity