Faros 1.3 vs 1.2

  • Dave Baxter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      Hi Alex and the group.

      Re the update from 1.2 to 1.3 of Faros. No problem doing that, all went
      OK, and it still run's fine with all the original settings.

      I have looked in the help, and the readme, and see something about
      letting users choose the process priority etc, I also see some setings
      in the General tab of View, Settings...

      "Disable Windows Animation" (checked by default) and "Run at Real Time
      Prority" (unchecked by default)

      But so we can understand, exactly how do these settings affect how Faros
      does things? As there is nothing in the help file that I can see,
      unless my eyes are painted on, and that's always a posibility of
      course... ;-)

      Still very happy with the program, and it does a great job. Plus some
      local HF types find it quite usefull to have an indipendant indication
      of what can be heard, or not...

      Cheers All.

      73

      Dave G0WBX.