Re: [dxatlas] registration dx atlas

  • terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      Hi Danny.
      I registered DX Atlas around 5 years ago - a couple of weeks
      ago I also registered Faros - both online - in both cases my registration
      details were back with me in seconds rather than minutes.

      Terry.

      I have registered two days ago through the site and still haven't
      gotten my registration. Is this normal?

      Danny