registration dx atlas

  • Dan Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      I have registered two days ago through the site and still haven't
      gotten my registration. Is this normal?

      Danny
    • terry
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
        Hi Danny.
        I registered DX Atlas around 5 years ago - a couple of weeks
        ago I also registered Faros - both online - in both cases my registration
        details were back with me in seconds rather than minutes.

        Terry.