Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer and Ten-Tec RX-320D

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hi Rowland,

      You can try and use your RX-320 receiver with CW Skimmer in the SoftRock-IF
      mode. You will have two copies of the spectrum on the waterfall because the
      output from the radio is not quadrature (I/Q), but you can use the upper
      half of the spectrum and have the whole 12 kHz segment displayed.

      I've been playing with CW Skimmer and the 3Khz audio setting. It
      occurred to me that my Ten-Tec RX-320D has a 12 kHz IF output that
      would give me some more bandwidth. From reading a few posts here I
      gather this won't work without Alex or someone doing some programming,
      so let me just add this to the wish list.

      73,
      Rowland K4XD