Bandmaster

  • aa0oi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2004
      Hi Alex:
      well got your Bandmaster,, like I said in last email, will not run
      on my lap top.. But have installed it on 7 of my other 9 computers
      and it works great ( can not use rig control, as I have ft990 and
      ft847,, ) tryed all settings and will not work properly on
      either...Some ideas ( I'm not finding fault.. works great!!) but
      some ideas..
      1. will not let me use com1 on unite with ft847,, 847 is direct
      connect db9 pin to back of 847 and it uses com1.. but none of the
      settings would work anyway,, I think...I would be glad to fax you
      the directions for code for this radio if it would help..
      2. Gets way to cluttered (DxAtlas) way to fast,, I set time to keep
      spots to 13 min and still gets very busy (cluttered) very
      fast..Possible to set "number of spots to display at one time"???
      3. How about a "clear all spots" button???
      4. a place to configure to different cluster beside the one you have
      in it???
      Boy other than those, works great!!! I went to the sight to
      register after playing with it for just a few min.. ( I see I can't
      register yet) but will as soon as you have it setup... Oh yea, one
      other thing,, how about adding 2 meters and 440 ( i know not much
      happening their but I keep trying!! and they do show up on the
      cluster every once in a while...
      73's
      de aa0oi@...
      garrett
      ps will post this on the reflector also.. TNX AGN, one more , icon
      for a digital mode contact??