RE: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer and Ten-Tec RX-320D

  • John T. Fleming
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      Rowland,

      The Jupiter and Pegasus both have 12 MHz IF and it is easy to tap them. The
      IF in the Orion is 14.5 KHz and I am able to listen to DRM radio using it.
      I don't have CW Skimmer but it sounds like something I should try.

      73,

      John

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
        Hi Rowland,

        You can try and use your RX-320 receiver with CW Skimmer in the SoftRock-IF
        mode. You will have two copies of the spectrum on the waterfall because the
        output from the radio is not quadrature (I/Q), but you can use the upper
        half of the spectrum and have the whole 12 kHz segment displayed.