Question about BandMaster

  • richardarvada
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2008
      I recently installed BandMaster but I can't connect it to my rig. The
      Yaesu FT-2000 is not in the list of radios. How do I fix?

      Thanks,
      Richard
      rbrocaw@...
    • terry
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2008
        Hi Richard.
        Do you have Omnirig installed if so the FT-2000 is
        supported - I am using the FT-2000 option to control my FT-950.
        Best Regards.

        Terry.