Question about IonoProbe

  • richardarvada
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      I've been using Ionoprobe for a while, but I just bought a new machine
      and reinstalled and registered Ionoprobe on the new machine. However,
      now I only get "All downloads failed" and no data.

      The help file says to check IE settings, but I didn't have to change
      anything before... does anyone know what to check in IE?

      I also read that maybe the configuration files have changed, but after
      downloading the new one, it still says "all downloads failed"

      Please help?

      Richard
      rbrocaw@...