RE: [dxatlas] Digest Number 309

  • Dave Baxter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22 12:41 AM
      I'll second that, for general VHF beacon monitoring too...

      I was going to formulate a request for the future regarding Faros.
      Perhaps a customisable version for VHF work, where not only the
      frequency could be specified, but antenna selection & beam heading (via
      commands to an external 3rd party drivers) also.

      Perhaps some combination of Faros and CW Skimmer, in the future. I
      think Alex has enough work to do at the moment though ;-)

      If CW-Skimmer had some sort of control API, where we could extract some
      information, what was heard and when, it could itself be used as a
      sensor driver for another radio/antenna controling program for VHF even
      Microwave beacon monitoring.

      Just idle ramblings at the moment.

      Cheers All..

      Dave G0WBX.