Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer and SDR-IQ

  • Aerospace PoP Mail
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20 1:25 PM
      Hi Alex,

      Great news! I look forward to the CW Skimmer/SDR-IQ combination, should be killer.

      Another feature (of many that have been requested, I'm sure) would be a log of times when a particular station appears/disappears. I'd like to monitor the 50 MHz beacons 24/7 to study those elusive 6 meter openings. And maybe an alert function keyed on call/freq? Don't get me started .... Lower priority than some of the other functions you're working on, no doubt.

      Thanks

      Joe N6KK