Re: [dxatlas] Re: Ionoprobe 1.36

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2008
      Hi Vince,

      I have released two ini files, one when NOAA switched from GOES10 to GOES11,
      and another one when they switched back. Please use the second one.

      Please note that IonoProbe periodically checks for ini updates at
      http://www.dxatlas.com/tech/sked132.ini , so everyone will have the latest
      ini automatically in a few days.

      Same here... I even downloaded the new .ini file, but it still
      doesn't download all the data. It appears to be a problem with the
      x-ray flux data. Any info on this would be appreciated.

      Vince - N9VN