Re: [dxatlas] Omni-Rig / FT-950

  • terry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2008
      Hi Ed.
      Thanks for the reply yes I will register Bandmaster in the next few
      minutes ! My demo version ran out before I got my new 950 - I will try the
      various FT radios and see if I can find one that will play with the 950 /
      OmniRig and Bandmaster combination.

      I have been a registered user of DX Atlas for around 5 years now and like
      the software a lot.

      Best Regards and 73es from a cold and foggy West Yorkshire !! No snow this
      winter YET !.

      Terry.

      Hi Terry

      Although the FT-950 is not listed, if you haven't already done so, it would
      be useful to test OmniRig and the FT-950 with the other FT-xxx rig settings.

      There might be a few features not supported but the main requirements (Set
      VFO, etc) may work just fine. Although adding a full feature set for
      OmniRig may seem too much; adding a few unsupported features to an existing
      OmniRig definition file should be doable after a study of the excelllent
      OmniRig documentation.

      73 and Good Luck
      Ed N5XN

      Recent Activity