Re: [dxatlas] Omni-Rig / FT-950

  • Ed Laughery
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008
      Hi Terry

      Although the FT-950 is not listed, if you haven't already done so, it would
      be useful to test OmniRig and the FT-950 with the other FT-xxx rig settings.
      There might be a few features not supported but the main requirements (Set
      VFO, etc) may work just fine. Although adding a full feature set for
      OmniRig may seem too much; adding a few unsupported features to an existing
      OmniRig definition file should be doable after a study of the excelllent
      OmniRig documentation.

      73 and Good Luck
      Ed N5XN

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2008
        Hi Ed.
        Thanks for the reply yes I will register Bandmaster in the next few
        minutes ! My demo version ran out before I got my new 950 - I will try the
        various FT radios and see if I can find one that will play with the 950 /
        OmniRig and Bandmaster combination.

        I have been a registered user of DX Atlas for around 5 years now and like
        the software a lot.

        Best Regards and 73es from a cold and foggy West Yorkshire !! No snow this
        winter YET !.

        Terry.

        Hi Terry

        Although the FT-950 is not listed, if you haven't already done so, it would
        be useful to test OmniRig and the FT-950 with the other FT-xxx rig settings.

        There might be a few features not supported but the main requirements (Set
        VFO, etc) may work just fine. Although adding a full feature set for
        OmniRig may seem too much; adding a few unsupported features to an existing
        OmniRig definition file should be doable after a study of the excelllent
        OmniRig documentation.

        73 and Good Luck
        Ed N5XN

        Recent Activity