No audio in CW Skimmer

  • i4ufh_fabio
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2008
      Hi Guys,

      just download CW skimmer, setted properly configuration Tab, using a
      3Khz option , with a IC756 with 3.6Khz filter, Rig is working fine but
      i cannot see any audio feed into the CW Skimmer. The PC and Radio are
      propery audio interfaced, works fine with MMTTY and other Sound
      application. I select AVANCE AC97 AUDIO MME as input sound card and
      the USB pseaker as output Card. the audio is feeded into the mic line,
      trough a proper resistor network, mixer control works fine and the
      audio input is about 0 db, measured with RMMA RighMark Audio Analyizer.

      MMTTY and even the CW decoder of WL are working , even decoding RTTY
      tones and CW, but CW Skimmer don't show nothing,even some background
      noise ...

      Does any one has encoutered these problem ?

      Thank's in advance

      73 de Fabio I4UFH
    • Mike Penkas
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2008
        You did click on the little "RADIO" icon located under FILE.

        Mike WA8EBM

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "i4ufh_fabio" <i4ufh@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys,
        >
        > just download CW skimmer, setted properly configuration Tab, using
        > 3Khz option , with a IC756 with 3.6Khz filter, Rig is working fine
        but
        > i cannot see any audio feed into the CW Skimmer. The PC and Radio
        are
        > propery audio interfaced, works fine with MMTTY and other Sound
        > application. I select AVANCE AC97 AUDIO MME as input sound card and
        > the USB pseaker as output Card. the audio is feeded into the mic
        line,
        > trough a proper resistor network, mixer control works fine and the
        > audio input is about 0 db, measured with RMMA RighMark Audio
        Analyizer.

        > MMTTY and even the CW decoder of WL are working , even decoding
        RTTY
        > tones and CW, but CW Skimmer don't show nothing,even some
        background
        > noise ...
        >
        > Does any one has encoutered these problem ?
        >
        > Thank's in advance
        >
        > 73 de Fabio I4UFH

      • I4UFH HRS
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2008
          Thank's !!

          It works .... so easy ... apologies for bandwith !!

          Fabio