Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer and N1MM Logger

  • jeraldvolpe
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2008
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Carroll" <w2wg@...> wrote:

      > Alex-
      >

      > I have lost track. Does OmniRig have an Orion interface?
      >
      > Bob W2WG

      Not only does it have an Orion interface (via OmniRig) yesterday I
      successfully modified the OmniRig Orion control document (an .ini
      file) so that CW Skimmer is working off the SUB receiver and VFOB
      instead of the MAIN receiver and VFOA which is it normal
      configuration. It is soooo cool now. You sit the DX (or targtet) that
      you are after listening on the MAIN/VFOA and then place the SUB/VFOB
      where they are listening (UP1, UP3, UP5, whatever) and then of course
      you are seeing all the stations fighting for attention. At this point
      it is easy to listen to the DX to see who they are sending the report
      to and than look up at the building list above and click on that
      stations's callsign. Make your call and you are right on the last
      station's frequency! Hopefully Alex will be able to build this type of
      functionality into CW Skimmer but for now this workaround WORKS.

      73,
      Jerry, KG6TT