CW Skimmer and N1MM Logger

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 15, 2008
      I cannot get CW Skimmer and N1MM Logger to share control of Com3 for
      rig control. Rig is a TS-930. Any suggestions?
      73,
      Barry K4CZ
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2008
        Hi Barry,

        As far as I know, Tom is working on interfacing his logger with the OmniRig
        engine. Once this is done, the two programs will have simultaneous access to
        the CAT interface.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 15, 2008
          Alex-

          I have lost track. Does OmniRig have an Orion interface?

          Bob W2WG

          _____

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 15, 2008
            Hi Bob,

            OmniRig does support Orion.

            > I have lost track. Does OmniRig have an Orion interface?
            >
            > Bob W2WG
            >

            > _____

          • Robert Carroll
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 15, 2008
              Thanks, Alex-

              What a great program idea!

              73

              Bob W2WG

              _____

              > I have lost track. Does OmniRig have an Orion interface?
              >
              > Bob W2WG
              >

              > _____
              >
              > From: dxatlas_group@ <mailto:dxatlas_group%40yahoogroups.com>
              yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@
              > As far as I know, Tom is working on interfacing his logger with the
              > OmniRig
              > engine. Once this is done, the two programs will have simultaneous access
              >
              > the CAT interface.

              > From: "Barry" <yankeebluedevil@ <mailto:yankeebluedevil%40yahoo.com>
              > yahoo.com>

            • jeraldvolpe
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 16, 2008
                --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Carroll" <w2wg@...> wrote:

                > Alex-
                >

                > I have lost track. Does OmniRig have an Orion interface?
                >
                > Bob W2WG

                Not only does it have an Orion interface (via OmniRig) yesterday I
                successfully modified the OmniRig Orion control document (an .ini
                file) so that CW Skimmer is working off the SUB receiver and VFOB
                instead of the MAIN receiver and VFOA which is it normal
                configuration. It is soooo cool now. You sit the DX (or targtet) that
                you are after listening on the MAIN/VFOA and then place the SUB/VFOB
                where they are listening (UP1, UP3, UP5, whatever) and then of course
                you are seeing all the stations fighting for attention. At this point
                it is easy to listen to the DX to see who they are sending the report
                to and than look up at the building list above and click on that
                stations's callsign. Make your call and you are right on the last
                station's frequency! Hopefully Alex will be able to build this type of
                functionality into CW Skimmer but for now this workaround WORKS.

                73,
                Jerry, KG6TT