Re: [dxatlas] Re: New software: CW Skimmer

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 14, 2008
      Hi Tim,

      The decoded text is displayed in the lower panel only if you are tuned at
      the signal, when the radio is tuned at a clear frequency, the lower panel is
      grayed. To tune, just click on the signal trace on the waterfall, and the
      CAT interface will tune the radio at that signal.

      Hi Alex

      Thanks for the reply. I figured that one out, however the reason I do not
      do it..is because for some reason it will not display in the lower panel?

      Regards

      Tom Dixon