DxAtlas and Cluster spots

  • aa0oi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 8:17 PM
      Hi all:
      well tonight I have found a program that will show spots on
      DxAtlas.. its call DxSoft and by clicking on the spot in that
      program and then right clicking on the program it will bring up
      a "show Dxatlas" and or show sender or show path.. works quite well
      but has to bring up Dxatlas each time and does not hold the spot ,,
      it closes down and it must be repeated..
      73's de
      aa0oi@...
      garrett