RE: [dxatlas] Re: New software: CW Skimmer

  • zl2hgr
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 14, 2008
      Hi Alex

      Thanks for the reply. I figured that one out, however the reason I do not
      do it�.is because for some reason it will not display in the lower panel?

      Regards

      Tom Dixon

      E.P.C # 1101

      HYPERLINK "mailto:zl2hgr@..."zl2hgr@...

      Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice saying, "Hey,
      is there room in your head for one more?"

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 14, 2008
        Hi Tim,

        The decoded text is displayed in the lower panel only if you are tuned at
        the signal, when the radio is tuned at a clear frequency, the lower panel is
        grayed. To tune, just click on the signal trace on the waterfall, and the
        CAT interface will tune the radio at that signal.