Re: [dxatlas] Re: New software: CW Skimmer

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 14, 2008
      Hi Tom,

      If you are interested in copying only one signal, just resize the band map
      panel so that you cannot see the callsigns. Click on the signal trace on the
      waterfall, and its decoded message will be displayed on the bottom panel.

      Out of curiosity, what is wrong with decoding multiple signals?

      Alex
      Is there anyway to set the program up so that it will only decode one
      signal, if this is possible what is the process.
      cheers
      Tom De zl2hgr
    • zl2hgr
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 14, 2008
        Hi Alex

        Thanks for the reply. I figured that one out, however the reason I do not
        do it�.is because for some reason it will not display in the lower panel?

        Regards

        Tom Dixon

        E.P.C # 1101

        HYPERLINK "mailto:zl2hgr@..."zl2hgr@...

        Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice saying, "Hey,
        is there room in your head for one more?"

        If you are interested in copying only one signal, just resize the band map
        panel so that you cannot see the callsigns. Click on the signal trace on the

        waterfall, and its decoded message will be displayed on the bottom panel.

        Out of curiosity, what is wrong with decoding multiple signals?

        Alex
        Is there anyway to set the program up so that it will only decode one
        signal, if this is possible what is the process.
        cheers
        Tom De zl2hgr

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        6:35 p.m.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        6:35 p.m.

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 14, 2008
          Hi Tim,

          The decoded text is displayed in the lower panel only if you are tuned at
          the signal, when the radio is tuned at a clear frequency, the lower panel is
          grayed. To tune, just click on the signal trace on the waterfall, and the
          CAT interface will tune the radio at that signal.