Re: [dxatlas] Faros icon

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2008
      Hi Dave,

      I have the Faros icon in the ICO format. Where do I send it?

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      Hi Alex...

      Is it posible to obtain the Faros Icon, as a file, for use as
      "favicon.ico" when serving up the web pages?

      Cheers.

      Dave G0WBX/G8KBV
      This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.
      www.palmercook.co.uk
    • Dave Baxter
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2008
        Hi Alex...