Re: [dxatlas] Unable to see propagation chart

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2008
      <The only thing that changes
      is the HamCap application now shows the propagation for that callsign.>

      Unless I am missing something in your message, it seems to be doing it's job. I assume that you have your LAT and Long coordinates entered in HAMCAP. What more are you looking for?

      Best Regards
      Dan Schaaf

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2008
        Hi Mark,

        DXMON is a shareware product developed by Peter, VE3SUN. Peter has his own
        Yahoo group called DXMON.