Re: [dxatlas] Unable to see propagation chart

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2008
      <The only thing that changes
      is the HamCap application now shows the propagation for that callsign.>

      Unless I am missing something in your message, it seems to be doing it's job. I assume that you have your LAT and Long coordinates entered in HAMCAP. What more are you looking for?

      Best Regards
      Dan Schaaf

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 28, 2008
        Hi Mark,

        It is not clear what you consider a problem here. When you click on
        Propagation in the Band Master popup menu, it is supposed to start HamCap,
        if it is not running, and tell it to plot the prop chart for the given
        callsign. The Propagation command in the main menu opens the propagation map
        in HamCap.

        > I am reading the help file here:
        >
        > http://www.benlo.com/dxmon/hamcap.html
        > <http://www.benlo.com/dxmon/hamcap.html>
        >
        > I am unable to get to this chart.
        >

        > From BandMaster app, I right click on a call and select the
        > "Propagation" option. No windows pop up. The only thing that changes
        > is the HamCap application now shows the propagation for that callsign.
        >
        > I did install VOACAP; and if VOACAP was not working then HAMCAP would
        > not work either.
        >
        > I must be missing something (it's always me, not the computer).
        >
        > Thanks in advance for the help,
        >
        > Mark, WD4ELG http://wd4elg.net <http://wd4elg.net>

      • wd4elg_base
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2008
          DOH! I just realized that the ref I sent is for DXMON, the spotting
          software. Not sure how that got into the help file for HamCap page?

          Anyway, I do have DXMON and can't get that feature to work, but is this
          the right post list, Alex?

          Thanks, Mark, WD4ELG

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2008
            Hi Mark,

            DXMON is a shareware product developed by Peter, VE3SUN. Peter has his own
            Yahoo group called DXMON.