Re: [dxatlas] Sorry

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2008
      Spencer, it has to be your setup since many others are using Omni-Rig with
      no problems. What radio are you using, and what settings? If ARCS II is
      another rig control program, and it works, then we can probably eliminate
      the radio itself, the cable, and the serial port on your computer as the
      sources.

      If you want to send me your Omnirig.ini file, I'll see if anything jumps at me.

      73, Pete N4ZR