Sorry

  • wapiti_sur_slayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2008
      I am sorry that I jumped to the conclusion that I was being ignored by
      the group. I received very prompt replys to my first few posts, that I
      assumed that all was well.
      I still cannot find any other posts to me since Alex and someone else
      sent messages regarding my 'test' message. Not sure where they ended
      up, but I checked my MSN E-mail address, my junk mail folder, my Yahoo
      group folder. I don't know where else to look.
      Question: I still have not gotten my BandMaster program to connect
      with my Radio. I think that I have the setup correct,(the same as ARCS
      II uses, which works.),What am I doing wrong? I have:Hamcap,
      Bandmaster, Hamport, Omnirig, Ionoprobe, Dxatlas, latest SSN
      settings,,,, What am I missing to get things to run?
      Please be patient with me! Like I have said before, I am often slow
      on the uptake. The grey matter has started to calcify, and some of my
      permiable membranes are hardening.
      Not sure where to have my messages posted. The ones I post on the
      group site end up on the group site and my MSN site. Still looking for
      the missing posts, along with the missing Nixon tapes. Hi Hi

      73 to All! Spencer W7SUR
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2008
        Spencer, it has to be your setup since many others are using Omni-Rig with
        no problems. What radio are you using, and what settings? If ARCS II is
        another rig control program, and it works, then we can probably eliminate
        the radio itself, the cable, and the serial port on your computer as the
        sources.

        If you want to send me your Omnirig.ini file, I'll see if anything jumps at me.

        73, Pete N4ZR