Re: [dxatlas] Test

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2008
      Hi Spenser,

      I guess you missed my recent reply to you that explained how to request help
      with my software. Here is a copy.

      If you have questions that you think other
      users of the software can answer, don't hesitate to ask them here. If you
      need help directly from the author of the program, then send your message to
      my email address shown at the DX Atlas web site.

      This is a test to see if I am still a member of this group. I posted
      two questions last week, and have received no response yet. I know that
      some might consider my question dumb, but it was ask in all sincerity.
      I am trying to get into DX, and was willing to invest a considerable
      amount of money to purchase the necessary programs that I thought would
      make that possible. If I am wrong in posting this here, please let me
      know.

      Spencer Shields W7SUR