Question of the night

  • wapiti_sur_slayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2008
      Alex: is the cable I need to interface my computer for Bandmaster a
      straight thru cable, or modem cable? I always get them confused.
      I think I have a modem cable to interface my computer to my TS2000 for
      PSK31, and another straight cable for ARCS to run my radio from my
      computer.
      I have to change the cables if I want to run one, or the other.

      Spencer W7SUR