Thanks for the telepathic QSO

  • wapiti_sur_slayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
      Alex: All of a sudden my brain cramp cleared up and I found the hamcap
      folder in my programs folder, instead of my documents folder.
      Anyway, I received your telepathic message, and got the SSN installed
      in the correct folder and all is well now. Or at least until I run
      into the next wall in my way.

      Sorry to bother you.

      Spencer W7SUR 73
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
        Hey, ignore my most recent message, Spencer! Congrats!