Re: [dxatlas] Purchase full Deluxe Package

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
      Hi Spencer,

      All of my shareware programs have a 30-day trial period. All programs are
      fully functional in the trial mode, so do not expect any improvements after
      the registration - except that the registered program will not expire after
      30 days. I strongly recommend that you fully test the programs in the trial
      mode and make sure that they do what you want, before you register them.

      Please note that HamCap is freeware and does not require registration.

      The new SSN.dat file replaces the old one. If Windows did not ask you if you
      wanted to replace the file, then you probably placed it in a wrong folder.

      HamCap reads SSN.dat on startup, so after updating the file you have to
      restart HamCap.

      Here is a direct link to the IonoProbe setup:
      http://www.dxatlas.com/IonoProbe/Files/IonoProbe.zip
      The link works fine, I have just checked.