Purchase full Deluxe Package

  • wapiti_sur_slayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
      Greetings everyone: I am still trying to get my setup for
      hamCAP,dxatlas,and ionoprobe to work.
      As has been posted to this group, I also cannot get my ssn to update
      past December 2007. And it always starts out at June 2003,so I have to
      scroll all the way up to December 2007 at startup. I downloaded the
      new ssn data file from the URL, unzipped it and put the data file in
      the hamcap folder,but it still won't update my file
      Then, I cannot get the Ionoprobe download to come up. It says that
      the page cannot be found.
      I thought that there was a trial period to test drive the programs
      (?). It isn't that I am too tight with money,and judging from the e-
      mail replys I received from the group,I feel that it is worth the
      asking price. So are all those features tied to purchasing the 'Deluxe
      download Package'?
      I plan on sending my order in as soon as I log off of this
      reflector. But I would like to know if I need to wait until my
      registration clears, until I can continue playing?

      Best 73s to all. Spencer W7SUR
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
        Hi Spencer,

        All of my shareware programs have a 30-day trial period. All programs are
        fully functional in the trial mode, so do not expect any improvements after
        the registration - except that the registered program will not expire after
        30 days. I strongly recommend that you fully test the programs in the trial
        mode and make sure that they do what you want, before you register them.

        Please note that HamCap is freeware and does not require registration.

        The new SSN.dat file replaces the old one. If Windows did not ask you if you
        wanted to replace the file, then you probably placed it in a wrong folder.

        HamCap reads SSN.dat on startup, so after updating the file you have to
        restart HamCap.

        Here is a direct link to the IonoProbe setup:
        http://www.dxatlas.com/IonoProbe/Files/IonoProbe.zip
        The link works fine, I have just checked.