[dxatlas] Re: Ham CAP 1.5

  • Puck
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Tanner <bet110@...> wrote:

      > Puck, Go to the URL for downloads and get the updated SSN file. Unzip
      it
      > and place it in the Ham CAP folder. It will replace the old one and
      you
      > will be back in business. I just had to do this this morning and it
      put
      > me in fine shape again.
      >
      > Bruce, K2BET

      Bruce,
      Thank you very much. That worked. I was wondering why the propagation
      looked so good. Then I noticed the program was showing me January 2003!
      It sure will be nice when we get back to that point again.

      73,
      Puck, W4PM
    • Thomas Seibt - DF2LH
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
        Hello around :)

        as IonoProbe user i'am lookink for a way to activate the IonoProbe
        button in the Ham CAP settingsdialogue everytime I start Ham CAP.

        Is there a 'switch' in the hamcap.ini possible?

        vy '73 de Tom, DF2LH