Re: [dxatlas] Re: Ham CAP 1.5

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
      Puck, Go to the URL for downloads and get the updated SSN file. Unzip it
      and place it in the Ham CAP folder. It will replace the old one and you
      will be back in business. I just had to do this this morning and it put
      me in fine shape again.

      Bruce, K2BET

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
        PS: That old file with 2003 data sure gets your hopes up in a hurry,
        don't it!? :)

        Puck wrote:

        > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:dxatlas_group%40yahoogroups.com>, "Mike Harris" <mike.harris@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > G'day,
        > >
        > > The month in Params will not increment beyond Dec 2007.
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > >
        > > Mike VP8NO
        >
        > I have Ham Cap 1.5 and Ionoprobe 1.36 and as Mike stated above the
        > Params wiil not increment beyond Dec 2007. The program comes up as Jan
        > 2003. What is the solution to make the programs work properly??
        >
        > Puck, W4PM

        > http://www.eset.com
      • Puck
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Tanner <bet110@...> wrote:

          > Puck, Go to the URL for downloads and get the updated SSN file. Unzip
          it
          > and place it in the Ham CAP folder. It will replace the old one and
          you
          > will be back in business. I just had to do this this morning and it
          put
          > me in fine shape again.
          >
          > Bruce, K2BET

          Bruce,
          Thank you very much. That worked. I was wondering why the propagation
          looked so good. Then I noticed the program was showing me January 2003!
          It sure will be nice when we get back to that point again.

          73,
          Puck, W4PM
        • Thomas Seibt - DF2LH
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
            Hello around :)

            as IonoProbe user i'am lookink for a way to activate the IonoProbe
            button in the Ham CAP settingsdialogue everytime I start Ham CAP.

            Is there a 'switch' in the hamcap.ini possible?

            vy '73 de Tom, DF2LH