Re: Ham CAP 1.5

  • Puck
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Harris" <mike.harris@...>
      wrote:

      > G'day,
      >
      > The month in Params will not increment beyond Dec 2007.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Mike VP8NO

      I have Ham Cap 1.5 and Ionoprobe 1.36 and as Mike stated above the
      Params wiil not increment beyond Dec 2007. The program comes up as Jan
      2003. What is the solution to make the programs work properly??

      Puck, W4PM
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
        Puck, Go to the URL for downloads and get the updated SSN file. Unzip it
        and place it in the Ham CAP folder. It will replace the old one and you
        will be back in business. I just had to do this this morning and it put
        me in fine shape again.

        Bruce, K2BET

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
          PS: That old file with 2003 data sure gets your hopes up in a hurry,
          don't it!? :)

          Puck wrote:

          > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:dxatlas_group%40yahoogroups.com>, "Mike Harris" <mike.harris@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > G'day,
          > >
          > > The month in Params will not increment beyond Dec 2007.
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > Mike VP8NO
          >
          > I have Ham Cap 1.5 and Ionoprobe 1.36 and as Mike stated above the
          > Params wiil not increment beyond Dec 2007. The program comes up as Jan
          > 2003. What is the solution to make the programs work properly??
          >
          > Puck, W4PM

          > http://www.eset.com
        • Puck
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
            --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Tanner <bet110@...> wrote:

            > Puck, Go to the URL for downloads and get the updated SSN file. Unzip
            it
            > and place it in the Ham CAP folder. It will replace the old one and
            you
            > will be back in business. I just had to do this this morning and it
            put
            > me in fine shape again.
            >
            > Bruce, K2BET

            Bruce,
            Thank you very much. That worked. I was wondering why the propagation
            looked so good. Then I noticed the program was showing me January 2003!
            It sure will be nice when we get back to that point again.

            73,
            Puck, W4PM
          • Thomas Seibt - DF2LH
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
              Hello around :)

              as IonoProbe user i'am lookink for a way to activate the IonoProbe
              button in the Ham CAP settingsdialogue everytime I start Ham CAP.

              Is there a 'switch' in the hamcap.ini possible?

              vy '73 de Tom, DF2LH