Map rect/azi/globe tweak.

  • jordu_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 10:40 AM
      Is there a way for DX Atlas to "remember" a preferred start up, i.e.
      rectagular,azimuthal,globe ? I have Hamcap, Ionoprobe, Spotcollector,
      DxView & MixW all running, but in the end the map renders circular,( I
      always use rectangular) BUT it does 'remember' size and placement on
      the screen. Can I help teach it to wind up rectangular ?
      Just a relatively trivial tweak. With or without, overall, you have a
      fabulous system. Great work. 73's Steve KE8PA